Friday 26 December 2014

Need a companion?

Hi there.

Are you busy?
No time for anything else except your job?
Have to attend an event but need a plus one and do not know where to find it?
Look no further, Tess is in town, available all evenings and weekends.

Either you are a man or a woman, whatever you need a companion for, I will not let you down.
Dinner dates, family events, business meetings, weddings, theatre, opera, movies, concerts, parties, you name it.
Or maybe you just need to talk to someone who knows how to listen, I won't judge. Crying is not sign of weakness, of the contrary.
I can be your fiancée, your plus 1 or just a regular friend. Anything you want or need, I can provide. Except for sexual services. For that, you'll have to look in a different place. Sorry.

Here is my profile, click, and here are more photos of me.

Send me an email (UnicumTess@gmail.com), leave me a comment or call me (only between 13:00 - 14:00 Pm, after 17:30 Pm every day, all weekends). Please don't spam. :)

Don't go alone, don't struggle, call me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect is a must! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a sign. Have a great life and I wish you to never be alone!